JpX's Custom Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Jpdeathblade, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Jpdeathblade

Jpdeathblade New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hey guys I'm new here so I thought I would let you guys see what I have been working on.

But first a story: Basically for Christmas all I wanted were my two front teeth, but because I already had those I wanted a 8GB iPod Touch. My parents did one better and managed to get a used 16gb iTouch for $50 more bucks (and because my mom knew I would hack the hard drive out of it)....I became even happier.

Ever scene I wanted it I have been doing my research and an hour after I got it, I had a fully hacked iTouch (I found the search bar =P). Anyway, I play as a Paladin in the game World of Warcraft (I'm not addicted to it yet, but I like the class overall). I saw there were some WoW themes but I wanted my own so I made one. Its got tons of icons and on the last page, full tier 6 (best armor for the class). I only got a picture of the first page but I spent alot of time getting the icons and making it uniform and perfect (even making the colors right and getting the same boarder on all the icons).

So thats my story and heres the pics!
    The bottom icons are: Music, Video, Safari, Installer, Customize

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Nirvana

Nirvana New Member

that looks sick! where did u get the icons?
  3. Jpdeathblade

Jpdeathblade New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    First off thank you =)

The icons for items and spells I got off of http://wow.allakhazam.com/
    The icons were an easy resize (from 64x64 to 60x60), but I do have a really good boarder overlayed ontop of them to make them more uniform. The top bar is from the Warcraft theme posted here (sorry to whoever made it, your name escapes me =[ ). The exp bar idea is also from the Warcraft theme. To get it right the dock with the exp bar is actually part of the wallpaper with the dock (without the exp bar) overlayed ontop of it.

But for the majority all the graphical credit goes to Blizzard.
  4. angelusbc84

angelusbc84 New Member

Perfecto

┬┐Puedes facilitarnos el tema? Tu enlace me dirige a una pagina en la que no se como obtener ni los iconos ni el fondo de pantalla. ┬┐Puedes ayudarme? es un tema soverbio, excelente. Gracias.

Can you give us the topic? Your link directs me to a page with no gain or as icons or wallpaper. Can you help me? Is a topic soverbio excellent. Thanks.

I speak spanish, sorry.
  5. Jpdeathblade

Jpdeathblade New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  6. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    wow this is pretty nice...
  7. Jpdeathblade

Jpdeathblade New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Thank you =)

I just got every single icon from the game (theres alot btw). They are like perfect as they can be so want I want to do is make a theme for all kinds of stuff (so like 15+ total)...then ill start putting them out online but dont expect them all any time soon.

Things to do:
    - Organize icons by class (hunter spells go to hunter folder)
    - Resize and transparencys (pain in my a$$ =P)
  8. j4zz0nz

j4zz0nz New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    please gimme the file pleaseeeee
  9. Jpdeathblade

Jpdeathblade New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Believe me when I say "Good things come to those who wait". =)

I got my themes going and I have it set up so I can make like 3 icons a min. I also have it so there are multiple icons for each app so you can make your own.

For example, Music would be your race. So you can have a Male Blood Elf there or you could have a Female Orc, etc. And I will have premade sets for each class and race etc so there will be alot of them. Infact I have a screen of what there is to come (dont worry about the missing icons I didnt get to them):

Enjoy and Ill get back to work =P
  10. Jpdeathblade

Jpdeathblade New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Sorry for the bump but I jst wanted to let everyone know that this will take longer then i tought. There are 100's of spell icons to make and I got finals coming up soon.