Journal Software for Ipod Touch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by nascar3d, Jun 13, 2008.

1. nascar3d

nascar3d New Member

I think this would be a great Application... To be able to keep a "Journal" that will auto sync to a universal file format that can be backed up on a PC or MAC (Both Preferably) There are many different brands of "Journal Software" available but mainly for PC or MAC, but there are many times that a "Portable Electronic Journal" would be useful and as long as it sync's to a file or the journal software you have on the PC or MAC it make keeping everything organized much easier...

I think this kind of software if developed correctly would be a giant success... You could even go as far as making it publishable online, or password protecting it to keep from prying eyes...

I am not a software developer by any means, but I know I would buy a "Journal App" if it truely worked and helped me record events, thoughts, feelings, etc... if nothing else, it would be something that could be left behind for others to read, be it loved ones, or everyone...

Just a thought...
  2. cavefishes

cavefishes New Member

That would be great. I'd buy it.
  3. madmaxmedia

madmaxmedia New Member

I am sure something will come along.

For now, the best option is using the built-in Notes app along with something to sync/transfer to your desktop.

RemoteNote is good for use with any desktop computer, and I use iPhoneNotes on my Mac. Jotting down notes and ideas is one of my biggest uses of my Touch. I don't need a huge amount of features on the Touch, but being able to synchronize or transfer is huge.