Jirbo Break Review

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by diegohuyke, Jul 29, 2008.

1. diegohuyke

diegohuyke New Member

Jun 12, 2008
    Jirbo Break
    The First FULL Jirbo Break Review

Game: Jirbo Break
    Company: Jirbo, Inc. / http://www.jirbo.com
    Category: Games
    Price: Free

Alright I'm going to break down this review into a few categories; these are:about the game, gameplay, and an overall review.

About The Game
    It's basically a very simple brick breaker type game; destroy the blocks above you with your paddle below by hitting the ball. If the ball falls you lose one of you're 10 lives. Try and complete the 10+ levels without dying and passing you're previous high-scores. The game also features online high-scores, which makes it great for challenging friends. It's a very simple yet addictive game, definitely worth a download at least (since it's free).

I think that overall the gameplay is really well built (better than superpong). The controls are smooth the game barely lags. Anyway, the gameplay makes it comfortable for even noobs to play.

Overall Review
    I definitely think that you should download this game. Overall it's a great pick-up-n'-play game that almost anyone can enjoy. The only thing that I don't like is that there aren't a many levels as I expected (less than 20). Well, anyways it's a great download and in my opinion it deserves a 7.5/10.

Post you're responses and look below for secreenshots

Attached Files: