jiggy javascript

Discussion in 'Jiggy Runtime Development' started by botty, Jan 16, 2008.

1. botty

botty New Member

i herd jiggy was a realy easy interface to use it is on the interface side i am completley new to running javascript and need alot of help im just wondering if anyone cud take the time of day to help a young person like me to get started and i just need a brief explanation about writeing java i no how to start off but then im completly lost my app is going to be about basic elements of basketball and how to master your fundermentals for the game of basket ball i rele need sum help guys looked for tutorial vdeos on how to use javascript with jiggy so plz help me i rele want to get started on this app now ive planned it all out and if anyone wants to get involved wit this project plz pm me chers guys and gals for your help plz help me

i need basic help on how to add pages so i can get seprate training regimes in place andbasic explanation of exercises to help your vertical jump and stuff like tht i need big help plz guys be willinto help me
  2. curthard89

curthard89 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  3. Commander147

Commander147 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I have also been wondering about jiggy I could never get it to work any help or explanation is appreciated
  4. Oktane999

Oktane999 New Member