Jiggy App List

Discussion in 'Jiggy Runtime Development' started by blackjak231, Jul 6, 2008.

1. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    The Jiggy app list

Hello, and welcome to the jiggy app list. I know that some of you think jiggy is dying, but since some people will not upgrade to 2.0 right away, they might keep jiggy for a little while!
    This list is meant to find what are the jiggy apps out there. Either for people who are looking for apps, or for people who try to find code...etc I am starting by sorting it by creators. I will try to improve the list in time!

Enjoy the list!

Please Register or Log in to view images

-Onefan-​

==================================================

Tetris.app

Tetris is just a normal tetris game, easy and fun to use! You can get it on the BigBoss repository.
    Current version: 3.0

PenguinPanic.app

PenguinPanic is a fun game that uses the accelerometer to control a small penguin on the ice. Be careful not to get hit by ice!! You can get it on the BigBoss repository.
    Current version: 3.0

LinuxInstaller.app

This app simulates an installation process of the famous Linux. You can get it on the BigBoss repository.
    Current version: 2.0

Excuses.app

This is an application that randomly choses an excuse depending on the situation you chose. They include school, work, and others. You can also chose all of them if you want, or if you are desperate to find an excuse! You can get it on the BigBoss repository.

CookBook.app

CookBook was passed on to Onefan, and it is a simple app that gives you over 30 recipes! You can get it on the BigBoss repository.

iQuiz.app

This app is a quiz that tests you with questions that have nothing to do with each other.... Are you ready to take the impossible quiz? You can get it on the BigBoss repository.

Switch-It.app

This app allows you to have the firmware's 2.0 icons while having firmware 1.1.4 or lower installed. You can get it on the BigBoss repository.

FanPack.app

FanPack is just an app that includes all of the apps created or passed on to OneFan. You can get it on the BigBoss repository.

==================================================​
  2. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
  3. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    it wasnt a list... it was more of a thread to look for apps. I was going to wait about 1 week or two before staring the list, but i decided to start it earlier, and the name fits best with list rather than listing...
  4. The Ax

The Ax Banned

Geepers
  5. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

Hmm, for some reason I now want some new sneakers.
  6. zephyrnok

zephyrnok Member

I want some new sandals.

My platforms aren't fabulous enough.