jhow to jailbreak from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by touching, Apr 6, 2008.

1. touching

touching New Member

hey guys, i tried to downgrade directly from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1 but itunes shows different errors
  2. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yeah a little help here?!?!?!
  3. touching is good for you

touching is good for you New Member

tis not really that hard that is if you know what your doing... you have to downgrade to 1.1.3, which you can do but you can't downgrade any further e.g. 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 as you realized above. You then have to get something called 1.1.3 downgrader, google it, if you dont find it i can give it too you. basically what it does is it puts it into recovery mode and then you upload a file to the touch/phone (which ever downgrader you download should come with instruction and or read-me). and i think you then shift click (windows) or opt click (mac) your 1.1.1 ispw file in iTunes... hope this helps... if it doesn't youtube is your best bet, cus' they have links to download everything in more info and, well it s a video so it is easy to understand. If you don't already have one, Modmyifone.com has all the stuff you need in its download section.

If none of these works i will PM the links to the sites to get the 1.1.1, 1.1.3 ispw and the 1.1.3 downgrader

GL
  4. touching

touching New Member

jap would be nice if u could post a program( for mac), i only found iphuc, which doesnt work welll