Jerkin'

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by Wyatt2987, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    No not masturbating. Jerkin' is a new dance craze. It's mostly popular with highschool students. Lately I've been hearing a lot about "Jerkin'" and the rapper Drake in school. I personally think Jerkin' is kinda stupid because really, people have been doing it since the 70's, and old people who can barely move do it. Just about anyone can do it. And the music that is considered Jerkin' music, is nothing but cursing. Just a bunch of men (horney) talking about how much they love pus*y. Is anyone else experiencing this phenomena in their town/city?
  2. AppleDude

AppleDude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    God people do that sh*t at my school, they look ridiculous.

And I've been listen to Drake before he blew up
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Is it just me, or is Hip-Hop running out of ideas?
  4. AppleDude

AppleDude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Oh god no this isn't Hip-Hop. No one made a song about "Jerkin" some retarded High Schoolers made the dance.

And Drake is just a Rapper, thats finally starting to blow up, he has NOTHING to do with "Jerkin", god no don't put that burden on him for makin that sh*t dance :O.
  5. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm not a fan of "Drake" I'm a fan of Jimmy. To me he's still Jimmy from dregrassi. "Drake" is a joke. And I'm not saying he made up jerkin', he's just one of the other popular topics lately. It pisses me off, Jerkin' is being put before hip hop.
  6. AppleDude

AppleDude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    God no Jimmy was the joke. He just did that for a check, this is coming from him. He really wanted to rap. And yea I think I'd rather see him do that then be a crippled on some kiddie over dramatized show.
  7. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Jerkin is really very idiotic.
  8. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Degrassi WAS a great show. Then they kicked all the old cast members now it sucks. And yeah his image as a rapper is better but I've known jimmy for too long to refer to him as "Drake"
  9. AppleDude

AppleDude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Yeah that's defiantly understandable. Well the good thing is he can't bore us with rapping about how he comes from the streets Lol.
  10. michaelsipod

michaelsipod New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    nah, hasn't hit my school yet. Sounds stupid to me, i think everyone should start moshing, and circle pitting at school, and listen to awesome music like metalcore/dethcore bands imho

Please Register or Log in to view images