JBL Speakers, iPod Touch Compatible.

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by jonwilson1988, Jul 2, 2008.

1. jonwilson1988

jonwilson1988 New Member

hi folks.

im shopping for some speakers for my touch. On the Apple store under touch compatible speakers only this model is compatible with the touch.

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/T...op_ipod/ipod_accessories/speakers&mco=ODY0MzA

however this model is compatible with the iPhone but not the touch.

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/T...ssories/speakers&mco=MjM1MTM&p=1&s=topSellers

I take it that it doesnt matter about compatibility with the dock connectors does it? is this a mistake on apples part or is the second one actually not compatible with the touch?
  2. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Interesting...

Well, normally, whenever you see this:

Please Register or Log in to view images

it SHOULD work. I had some problems with some speakers that had a remote. Some buttons werent working...

If you have an apple store near you or another store that sells these speakers, buy it and bring it back if it doesnt work!

But like i said, its only "SHOULD work," its not sure at all.

Try google for more info!
  3. jonwilson1988

jonwilson1988 New Member

I went in manchesters apple store today, really helpful/fit assistant helped me as there was a version of the £99 that was priced at £129. But that was for a iphone shielded one. got the $99 oen and it works nicely, no dock adapter for the touch tho so ive used one that it fits in temporarilly till i get abck to my touches box and get the touch one out of that. all the buttons seem to work too. only issue with buttonsis there is not one to unlock it

Please Register or Log in to view images

but itll still switch track and pause while the screen is locked so thats ok.

I just cant remember weather the touchs adapter was black or white...

cheers dude.
  4. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Im glad you found what you were looking for!