JB`d 1.14 Questions/Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by caldjmatt, Mar 19, 2008.

1. caldjmatt

caldjmatt New Member

I Have a 8 gb Itouch - Jb`d it 1.14 -used the Ziphone 2.6 - and when I Sync it to get my music,etc.... it says the Itouch drive is Full - and cannot sync... It shows on the Meter in Itunes that it is full with " Other " NOT music, video, etc...... Can someone please help me..... Does the Jailbreak take alot of room this time - I used to have it Jb`d with 1.12...... and had plenty of room for App`s, music, and anything else I wanted to do... Now I cant even Sync.... I can add Manually..... but still says it is Full...... Help!
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

there was a bug when you used ziphone. this happened to me once, but i ignored it and was still able to sync. I am afraid all you can do is restore to 1.1.4 and run ziphone again and it should be resolved. since you havn't done much, it shouldn't be as much of an issue, gl.

btw Jailbreaking takes barely any room so a couple of mb or it won't even show in the bar...
  3. caldjmatt

caldjmatt New Member

Ok - Awesome - Thats what I thought - Just re-do it all - But wasnt too sure! Thank you VERY much! I didnt think the JB took too much room - I Really appreciate it!