JB 1.1.3 installer probs

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by Kidchop, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I can access installer and when i download anything it crashes just as its about to install. Also in SSH thing i have no apps under applications due to an error on SSH( Winscp)
  2. Assassin Sheepdog

Assassin Sheepdog New Member

then chances are you did something wrong when upgrading. I'd say that the best idea is to restore.

If you don't want to restore, can you tell us what you did before this happened?

EDIT:
    this might help:
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30601
  3. xIpodTouchGurux

xIpodTouchGurux New Member

What way did you use to jailbreak??
  4. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Used Devs

Used devs team one and i cant get the fixed installer link to load so could you guys link send it me some other way?
  5. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Now i have got the updated installer but in SSH i cant access the Applications because an error occurs says it could not access then i have nothing in the folder so i can not put the updated installer and change permissions. Any ideas
  6. Bushido

Bushido New Member

i have a similiar problem, i installed 3 apps with no prob but now the installer shuts down while installing anything
  7. kappatango

kappatango New Member

This is being discussed on the sticky at the top - I dont think its a bad upgrade.....I think there is something up with installer version.....
  8. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

yeah and you can change installer but u cant change the permissions or enter a command without going on FTP or WinSCP and this requires SSH i am still able to go on my ipod touch with iPhoneBrowser but doesnt allow anything to anything to do with permissions or commands!
  9. Bushido

Bushido New Member

where can i get the fixed installer app?
  10. kappatango

kappatango New Member

Man, it runs deeper than that - I have got SSH access and have set the correct permissions, but there is another issue which is creating the impression we are out of disc space, when we clearly are not.