Jaybird bluetooth headset?

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by Delta420, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Delta420

Delta420 New Member

Hey!

Would it be possible to use the Jaybird bluetooth headset for voip? it has a mic and it connects via the docking port, 30 pin connector! I emailed asking them if it will send voice to the ipod and I am still waiting for a answer. Also, can I use a JB-BA-100i Bluetooth adapter for iPod to use a bluetooth mic or are bluetooth devices limited? (i.e.: JB-BA-100i Bluetooth adapter for iPod + motorola headset [or any other bluetooth mic] ? )

Thanks
  2. Tyr0

Tyr0 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    It might need a bit of modifications to it, but it should work, at least with hearing. How bout you go and buy the thing and break it(i mean to modify it,no offense) and see. It would be a major discovery because we could then plug in our bluetooth items.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Delta420

Delta420 New Member

I agree but i cant cough up 200$ to mess around with this bleutooth device. Maybe some dev's got hook up a donations account for one to test?
  4. rhmyuen

rhmyuen New Member

I think there is no harm to test your BT and record a clip of voice on your iPod touch...If the BT mic works, then it should be working for the VoIP.
  5. benbraun

benbraun New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    try it out and tell us if it works, would be great if it does