Java section not found in Cydia!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chaoscreater, Jul 2, 2010.

1. chaoscreater

chaoscreater New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi guys, lately i've been trying to find out how to run Java on my iPod Touch. I did a lot of search already and all the searches shows that i need to install "IPhone/Java", which can be found in the Java section on Cydia.

The problem is, I don't see that section. If I click "Edit" on the top right, i am able to see the Java section (showing that the folder has 8 files), and also some other sections that didn't show up. But i could only see them when i click the Edit button.

I see most of the sections, but just not one or 2 of them. How do i fix this?
  2. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    What's the source? .. Add it again and then restart your iPod/ iPhone and it should show up ! ..
  3. chaoscreater

chaoscreater New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    there's no source, it's one of those sections preloaded with Cydia, i.e it should come installed with it. I don't have any problems with my Cydia though, never had any to begin with. I checked on my sister's iPod Touch (i jailbroke it for her) and hers doesn't have it as well, so it can't be problems related to Cydia errors.......
  4. Nickmadkiller

Nickmadkiller Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    You can get java through Cydia...?Hmm gonna have to check that out!
  5. dAftY

dAftY New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    You need to go into Cydia, click manage, then press settings in the top left and tap Developer.