January Update, 2.0, and ipod touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by reluttr, Jun 10, 2008.

1. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok now that we know that 2.0 for the ipod touch is only 9.95$, however what we do NOT know is wither or not if ipod touch owners who do not have the jan software pack will have to buy it or if it is included with 2.0.

Or if it is included what about the people who did buy the January pack? Will they get credit or just be forgotten.

Maybe the January pack will be in the App Store as individual items, or the pack may be available on there.

Even tho I personally think you will be required to buy both the January pack and the 2.0 pack if you want all the full functionality of 2.0. This is unless you will be able to unlock the January pack using pwned or another 3rd party hack.
  2. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

i dont think the jan pack has anything to do with the new software realease. so i doubt you will get credit. as the software 2.0 is completely different from the other firmwares. that would be nice as i paid 20$ for the damn jan pack
  3. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thing is tho, 2.0 will still carry over the features that the jan pack unlocked... Like the icon arrangement, webclips and ect. They could just put the iphone apps in the store as individual items but, you sorta need the icon arrangement in 2.0 because of the application install.
  4. reluttr

reluttr New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thing is tho, 2.0 will still carry over the features that the jan pack unlocked... Like the icon arrangement, webclips and ect. They could just put the iphone apps in the store as individual items but, you sorta need the icon arrangement in 2.0 because of the application install.
  5. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

you could be right about that, there is only one way to find out. lets wait and see

Please Register or Log in to view images