january package with v1.1.4 hack

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by omgvinnyd, Mar 4, 2008.

1. omgvinnyd

omgvinnyd New Member

okay im gonna try the v1.1.4 softupgrade/jailbreak form the DevCon team

after its been completed, may I be able to buy the january package and still have installer available?

please respond, thank you =]
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Sure but what's the point?
  3. omgvinnyd

omgvinnyd New Member

well i know, wellbelieve,t hat apple will be strict with the january apps sooner or later and the free apps will just die out eventually. and when i use the free apps, my apps, especiially the maps act werid. the maps give me the blue circle around some other house...in montaa, im in indiana

and besides. if i buy them, apple will remember my code so itll be all good if i ever have to restore
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Do you even know whay you get the circle in the other location and how it works? Maybe you aren't installing or jailbreaking properly? I haven't seen any issues with current apps and as much as I love Apple I wouldn't buy the apps. Now if you were foolish enough to go to 1.1.4 then I can understand why you have so many issues.
  5. Spiritus55

Spiritus55 New Member

Honestly at this point in time, there is really no point in upgrading to 1.1.4. When the SDK comes out is when you should be worrying about it..

Or if you don't want the SDK to be all you ever think about, don't worry about it.. and just forget about the SDK.

RUN! While you still have your soul.