Jan update apps lost after restore of ipod..HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by crimsonking, Apr 16, 2008.

1. crimsonking

crimsonking New Member

Thanks in advance!

I recently had to reinstall windows, hmm..imagine that. At any rate, afterwards I reinstalled itunes imported my music all was well. I plugged my ipod touch in, and after synching my ipod went insane.

To make a very long story short, I chose to "restore" the ipod to factory settings. Now the jan update apps I paid for, are gone. = ( Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

P.S.:
    My ipod did not come with the Jan update apps, I paid for them and downloaded them from apple.
  2. batman27

batman27 Banned

Fist of all if you restore your iPod/iPhone it erases everything on it, music, vids, photos and apps. Secondly did u try rebooting your iPod by holding the home and sleep buttons for 10 seconds?

Solution: restore to 1.1.4, download iLiberty or ZiPhone 3.0 and jailbreak.

Please Register or Log in to view images

+rep me if this helps
  3. crimsonking

crimsonking New Member

Still no go..

batman,

I tried rebooting, still no go. = ( Since I purchased this from apple, I would rather stay legit. I have contacted them, hopefully they can help.

I was just wondering if anyone here had dealt with this before and was able to recover. I have tried even choosing "Retrieve purchased items" from itunes, still no go. = (

Once again, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!