Jailbroken, Wats next ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by waqas.sonic, Sep 9, 2008.

1. waqas.sonic

waqas.sonic New Member

Ok so I finally jailbroke my ipod touch, 2.0.2. Now i do have internet connection on my pc but cant access internet on my ipod for some reason. Does that mean i cant install jail broken apps ? is there any way to download jailbroken apps like the apple app store and pop em into my ipod ?

Really need to get through with this cause if I need a wifi network to download jailbroken apps,then well...it's sad.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. edmond2406

edmond2406 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Use a adhoc network or
    iPhone Tunnel Suite to SSH through USB cable..
  3. waqas.sonic

waqas.sonic New Member

thanks giving it a try now
  4. hooligan866

hooligan866 New Member

hey

how exactly this tunnel is working and what i have to install into my pc?
  5. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

Download tunnel suit, open it, it should have 3 buttons, click iPhone Tunnel. It will open a command prompt, and ask for your iPod's password. When you type the password you will not see the *'s or any letters. The password is alpine after you type it press enter and then a new line will appear in the command prompt, it will be blank, this means you are logged in.

Now download WinScp (google it) and create a new user, put the host name as 127.0.0.1 leave the port, put usernam as root password as alpine, and click save, then double click root@127.0.0.1 and it will connect to your iPod. You can now browse thru your file system. Now go read some tuts on how to install games etc.

Also, to use cracked games, you must download at least 1 game from the app store.