Jailbroken touch won't sync songs or anything ....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Spartan_117, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Spartan_117

Spartan_117 New Member

Alright, so I'm new to this and maybe I'm doing something wrong or maybe I totally destroyed my Ipod. Not really sure. Anyways, I followed this guide:
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54152

Now everything worked great and all. But I was trying to add songs to it. And then noticed I couldn't sync my songs. So I figured maybe I had to restore the Ipod. So I went ahead and did that. And STILL I can't sync my songs, its restored to factory settings and everything. What am I doing wrong? I just want to listen to my dang music so please help.
  2. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Make sure you have the "Manually manage music" box checked in iTunes if you want it all to sync.
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If you select manually you have to choose which songs to sync if you let it sync automatically I will sync everything. Either way it should be syncing. Go to the summary page and then to music and see if anything is selected.
  4. Spartan_117

Spartan_117 New Member

I figured out what was the problem. You guys didn't give me the exact advice to solve the problem, but it definitely helped!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyways, turns out my ipod was still in DFU mode and hadn't been restored. Even though it appeared as being restored. Anyways, so now that I restored it I can now sync it, yay I can listen to my music now. I don't think I'll try playing around with my ipod again until this stuff is full proof to work

Thanks for the help though guys! I appreciate it.