jailbroken itouch wont boot

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kicker7734, Mar 3, 2009.

1. kicker7734

kicker7734 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ive jailbroken and booted like a bajillion times, but i went to reboot and rebooted and now it just goes to the black screen with the white apple in the middle....really weird. but the cimputer recognizes it bc after i rebooot it comes up as sync photoes from apples ipod
  2. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Just wait a bit and see if it boots up. It might take a while, and if that doesn't work, then I'll be one of the people to tell you to just Re-do the Jailbreak. It's easier than trying to figure out what the hell is wrong, and how to fix it.
  3. nitro90

nitro90 New Member

hey can someone help me. ive tried using that 1clickboot program and some others to fix the "black screen of death" thing on my itouch 2nd gen after i jailbroke it and its always worked. but i turned it off the other day and now wen i plug it in ill try to do the DFU mode thing and it gets a little funky, the first chime will go off normal but wen the second chime goes off its the normal pitch but its a quick 3 beeps like duhduhduh instead of the doo doo chime lol. erm idk wat to do... itunes doesnt recognize it but after a while of trying to get it into DFU mode my computer will notice its an ipod. someone please help me =] =/ i hope its not broken >_<
  4. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

nitro, try turning it off, close itunes, and then connect it back to your computer and put it in DFU mode. then try booting....or get a nitrokey.