Jailbroken ipod touch direct download?

Discussion in 'Mobile Web Development' started by boardy, Feb 1, 2009.

1. boardy

boardy New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey i found a site that will allow me to download a movie in the form of a ******* or something as a Mp4 file. If i acsess the website on my jailbroken ipod touch can i download that file? or would i need to download it onto my computer then put it on my ipod.

I would much rather do it straight from the ipod touch and one know if this is possible to do?
  2. blackjak231

blackjak231 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Im pretty sure its not possible...

Now, with a jailbroken device idk, i havent been jailbroken since 5 months! Im in need!!!!!
  3. Brill301

Brill301 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Kinda confusing wording (for me) but if you are able to download a video in .mp4 format, you can play it using an app called 'dTunes' (which is in Cydia)

I am not sure if there is a ******* client but... If you would like to download tv episodes I would recommend:

http://www.a1own.com/mobile
    or
    http://www.southparkmobile.net
  4. veeloc

veeloc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    yes it is possible, dtunes can download the ******* file and then download the file from it.

but it doesn't work really for big files like movies.. so just buy the movie or w.e
    i personally havn't got it to work well. but idk. the only thing its helpful for is movies, and well just buy the movie!! cuz it doesnt work...
  5. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

C******* is annoying. In Dtunes they tell you to do ./get*******, but it gives me a directory error.