Jailbroken iPod but won't reboot!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Stinkjanus, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Stinkjanus

Stinkjanus New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello,
    I jailbraked my ipod. Everything was fine. It worked fine but when I was discovering everything I installed a theme and it said it would reboot. It turned of and it never came back. Now I connected it to my PC and it says that it doesn't see the ipod well. Please could somebody help me?
  2. iamkewl

iamkewl Banned

Use a boot tool..
  3. Stinkjanus

Stinkjanus New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Where can I find this?
  4. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

You find them in the redsn0w section on this forum.
  5. Asiandude123

Asiandude123 New Member

The answer to ur problem

Yo StinkJanus try puting yo ipod touch in DFU mode by plugging in you ipod itouch in ur computer or watever ur using then on ur ipod touch hold the power and home button for 10 seconds. YOu might here something on ur computer a chime or not but after the 10 seconds let go of the power button but then keep holding the home button until u hear a chime on ur computer indicating that its plugged in. But u would still hav nothin on the screen its just black on the ipod touch. So then u would us a program called 1click boot, search dat up and download it. SO click on the 1clickboot.exe thingy then jsut wait and there u hav ur ipod touch on again and still jailbroekn

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. jman828

jman828 New Member

Ipod Touch Master

Put Your Ipod In DFU Mode (Itunes Should Say It's In DFU Mode You Must Restore, But Dont) And Reboot It Usuing Your Jailbreak File If You Cant, Unplug Ipod Plug Back In Put Back In DFU Mode And Itunes Will Again Say It's In DFU Mode And Then Where It Says Devices On The Left Side Of The Screen Choose The Ipod (if it isnt reconized DFU mode wasnt activated correctly, try again) and choose restore you will have a normal non-jailbroken ipod after but hey it works.

Please Register or Log in to view images