Jailbroken iPod battery help!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by that_guy, Jul 8, 2010.

1. that_guy

that_guy New Member

May 23, 2010
    -yes I know there are a lot of questions already about this but some form of help would be appreciated
    -going away on holidays soon so I need a possible solution quite soon

basically jailbroke my iPod touch and added the average stuff like sb settings and themes etc. I knew that with anything jailbroken that the battery will decrease but now it is just stupid- it has gone from 98%( some reason can never get it to 100%) straight to 70%in about 10mins of Internet and like 5 secs of video !!??
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a solution- the most recent things I have added are the mod for no stick on sliding through pages, yourtube, disguised lockscreen, battery percentage mod and a few other mods like cydget( but I don't use it so it can't be the problem?)
    if anyone knows of problems already known with these jailbroken mods and app could you PLEASE help me fix the battery ??

THANKS in advance
  2. 42harryb

42harryb New Member

Jul 6, 2010
    Turning down brightness and turning wifi off save battery but if you have a theme it does drain battery rather quick. Im thinking of buying a case with a built in battery but maybe someone else will have some better ideas.

Please Register or Log in to view images