Jailbroken ipad capabilities

Discussion in 'iPad' started by goff101, Jan 29, 2010.

1. goff101

goff101 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    I just wanted to say that it's interesting to think about what will be possible if this device can be jailbroken. Immagine playing emulators on this, that and the Bluetooth capabilities if the Bluetooth can be unlocked, not to mention that there's bound to be a app that will activate flash if it doesn't come with it. (correct Me if I'm wrong, but I havnt seen a definite no from apple) also there could be a jailbroken app that will allow you to send files through wifi, and I'm sure that they would port mobile finder to the device. The possibilities are truly endless with the device. This could even be the beggining of the end of USB. Only time will tell though. I for one think it will be an amazing device, especially if jailbroken.
  2. aurojyoti

aurojyoti New Member

sure goff101
    time will tell
  3. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The only reason I'd like a jailbreak on the iPad would be emulators and multitasking.

All the games from emulators, especially Nintendo 64, will look and run fantastically.
    It would have the power to run pretty much anything at full speeds.
    (emulators, of course

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  4. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    the no definitive answer on the flash is troubling, either theres no chance in hell it will happen and it will die like a lead balloon, when that breaks or its going to kill the battery super fast and make it pointless to have.
  5. zDSpider

zDSpider Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    But will it run Crysis ?
  6. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Epic quote, making it run Crysis at max quality will be the key to destroy the Apple based variant of skynet, as soon as it realized you squeezed that much power of of the cheap ipad, if will surrender and decompile itself.
  7. Zc456

Zc456 Member

I'm assuming it'll become the next Pinokio of the Geekdom.
  8. William

William New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Hear a rumour that there would be a wireless sync for the iPhone. If a jailbreak for the iPad would allow it to have a wireless sync -- that would make the purchase even more worthwhile