iPhone 3GS Jailbroken 3gs problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by g1z, Feb 2, 2010.

1. g1z

g1z New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I got an iPhone 3GS a couple days ago because my old one broke(dropped), and I jailbroke it with blackra1n RC3 today. My other 3GS worked fine when jailbroken with blackra1n rc3, and was not tethered. Today, I jailbroke with the exact same application(blackra1n RC3), and thought something went wrong...I pressed the "make it ra1n" button again, and it booted. When I rebooted it, it was in recovery again(this is was how I found out it was tethered).

Is anyone else out there having this problem, or is it just me?

My iPhone is a white 32GB 3GS with the latest carrier settings update, and firmware 3.1.2(7D11)
    I got it on the 1st of febuary
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    someone please answer, I need help with this!!!
  2. bamxbam

bamxbam Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Yeah I did the same exact thing ha I had gotten my original 3gs white 32gb in september and it jailbroke with blackrain wonderfully then well my iPhone buttons just always seemed meshed in more than normal traded it in for a néw one told them I was upset they gave me a newer iPhone white 32gb tried to jailbreak found out it was tethered bcy new one has the newer baseband
  3. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    It's gonna be tethered until further notice. If you can't stand this, you might as well just do a restore to the new 3.1.3 firmware, and leave it at that until it's untethered and supports the latest firmware.

I wouldn't jailbreak my iPhone if it was needed tethered, it was weird enough with the iPod but the one time you'll need your phone it'll be asking for a recovery...