jailbroken 2nd gen ipod touch wifi help?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by krdan4th, Mar 25, 2009.

1. krdan4th

krdan4th New Member

I have jailbroke my ipod touch 2nd gen and now my wifi doesn't work i can't connect to my wireless connection anymore, major bummer. I am getting an IP address and a subnet mask and DNS but no router. And the signal strength indicator is blue full bars. And it did work before I jailbroke it i had to enter in my information and keep it static and I did that so long ago and haven't touched the settings since I can't remember what the addresses were that i entered. I did get the information off of my router and everything entered it into my ipod and still no connections. What should I do? please help!
  2. sbdxaric

sbdxaric Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    guess you gotta rejailbreak, or maybe download a new ipsw and jailbreak using that...
  3. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you don't have to rejailbreak. go to Settings, General, Reset, and select Reset Network Settings. If that doesn't do it, go back and select Reset All Settings. You will have to configure your mail and preferences again, but your wifi should work.
  4. sbdxaric

sbdxaric Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    is that feature in the 2.2 update or just in the 2nd gen? cuz i dont have it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. MANOWAR©

MANOWAR© Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    2nd gen. That what this area is for.1st gen is another area.