jailbroken 1.1.3 wont play videos??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cannavaro, Feb 18, 2008.

1. cannavaro

cannavaro New Member

I have a jailbroken 1.1.3 ipot and everything works great except my videos wont play?? Does anyone know how to fix this ?? Ive tried re installing the jailbrake and or deleted itunes and everything works except once I jailbreak the 1.1.3 the videos wont play?? If can help I will greatly appreciate it .
  2. ahrenba

ahrenba New Member

Hmm...Do they even show up on the device? It could be that the videos are in the wrong format or are using the wrong codec?

Did you try playing the videos on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2?
  3. cannavaro

cannavaro New Member

yes the videos do show up but when I TRY TO play them it says video cannot be played??
  4. BCS321

BCS321 New Member

Probably the wrong format then. Try it on a different ipod.
  5. pablowx

pablowx New Member

this happened to me. it acts likes it loading but it doesnt do anything and then just quits. i solved my problem by going to to settings>general>reset>reset all settings i had to do it twice though
  6. touchey

touchey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but I tried renting a movie from iTunes and my Jb 1.1.3 wouldn't download it. It acted like it was but when it finished it gave me download error and said that it wouldn't play on my touch. I talked to Apple about this and they said I SHOULD be able to play the rental. They credited back the rental fee - but I still can't download movies. (iTunes 7.6 & 1.1.3jb) - will the settings thing work? or will it un-jailbreak my 1.1.3?
  7. wrestler1256

wrestler1256 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    some jailbreak 1.1.3 ipods cannot play itunes purchases, so i am guessing they are purchased videos