Jailbroke on a mac but i want use a pc now

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Djj624, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Djj624

Djj624 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi guys i jailbroke my ipod on my mac but im not going to be using it much for this kinda stuff anymore. I setup an older laptop with xp and im wondering what i have to do to continue on from here on out. For instance if i had to reboot or ran out of battery with the ipod (on my mac all the files/qwkpwn/firmware are there) so if i had to reboot i just go into to terminal and type the last four commands in a viola. but what about my PC. Will i have to rejailbreak?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    no, just get the same files for your pc in case you turn off your ipod. The ipod touch and iphone dont care if it's a pc or mac
  3. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

Dude, why two threads? And no, no need to re-jailbreak. It's the same files, as said before.
  4. Djj624

Djj624 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Put one in the wrong place. Thought id have better luck in the actual redsn0w forum. relax man does it bother you that much
  5. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

It's not bothering me, I'm just saying that I saw that you made two threads. I'm not insulting or yelling at you.