Jailbreakme.com dont work

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by watterman, Dec 26, 2007.

1. watterman

watterman New Member

Hi, i got ipod touch for christmas and i want jailbreak it. So, i have firmware 1.1.1, and when i go at jailbreakme.com and click on "Install appsnapp" it shows this
    Code:
    http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2007122611381tw5.jpg
    , and theres nothing doing, i let it for about 5 minutes and nothing happened, no safari crash, nothing

Please Register or Log in to view images

I tried this page too : tinyurl.com/36dsyz but nothing happened too

where is problem??
    Btw sorry for my english

EDIT: now i try jailbreakme.com again and now it is downloading, so i wait, and i write if it works, for about 1 minute it is still at 0%
    I let it about 20 minutes and there was only 8% so i turn it off... I dont know what to do... Why it downloading so slow?? I have download 256kb/s...
  2. pequena77

pequena77 New Member

I have the same problem. I can't download it. What did you do?
    thanks ^^
    :*
  3. SoapStar

SoapStar New Member

I think you should just leave it to download, it certainly shouldnt take more than a minute really. But if it was downloading i think you should just leave it, probably server problem on jailbreakme.com and nothing to do with your ipod
  4. thedingding

thedingding Member

i dont know why you are having problems with it... i have used it 4 times today and it worked everytime.... might be something with your wifi in your house or where ever you are
  5. tabsfx

tabsfx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I used it twice, first time was fast, second time i thought it hanged, sometimes it takes time i guess, depends on your connection. The second time i used it, i was about to turn it off, then it started loading, give it some time, should work.

6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Try to go to a Wi-Fi hotspot, you'll get fast speeds there, and you should be able to do it
  7. RobM

RobM New Member

I had the same problem. Turns out my company's firewall (or content filter or web av) was blocking the TIFF exploit.

Find a less strict connection to do the download from, it works in about 30 seconds.