Jailbreaking Questions From A Girl Who Doesn't Know

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by cflinkman, Mar 20, 2009.

1. cflinkman

cflinkman New Member

hey, i am planning to jailbreak my ipod touch 2g v2.2.1 and i have a few questions...

1) I am going to follow the instructions from this video on youtube, is it legit? have a look http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZsK7jtUD8

2) with an untethered jailbreak do you only have to do everything only once? for instance my music on itunes and apps that i already bought, can i put those back on and only have to do it once or do i have to keep putting them on every time i want to use it?

in other words, is the untethered jailbreak that easy so you just have to do the jb and re-sync your old content and then just start adding from cydia and installer?
  2. Finite Vendetta

Finite Vendetta New Member

Just use quickfreedom..you don't need a video tutorial...it's as simple as possible.
  3. element166

element166 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yea look in our forum and it should go 2nd Generation iPod Touch 2G < iPod Touch Jailbreak : redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc. there are the jailbreak programs you can use to jailbreak your ipod touch 2g
  4. eladc

eladc New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Make sure that you sync the applications you have bought to iTunes and only afterwards jailbreak your iPod.
    In that way, you will be able to get your applications back

Please Register or Log in to view images