Jailbreaking question

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by b1j4nt, Jul 29, 2008.

1. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi, i just got my ipod touch 8gb last week and it had 1.1.4 with software updates and i jailbroke it so now its 1.1.4 jailbroken. I have lots of apps and stuff i downloaded from installer like i physics and ttr and some cool stuff. Is it still worth upgrading to 2.0 and then jailbreaking it (winpwn) ?

-Thanks
  2. ASLAN27n

ASLAN27n New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

NO!!! Dont do it. Ive tried all day to winpwn 2.0 and failed miserably. I miss my 1.1.4 jailbroken ipod but know i have a 2.0 unjailbroken one. U are very lucky u didnt upgrade
  3. ipodgamez

ipodgamez Active Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    in my opinion its worth it the apps in app store are really cool and i was getting bored of the installer apps. and now most of those apps from installer are comin to the app store or being ported for 2.0. if you want an easy windows tutorial for the 2.0 jailbreak click the link in my signature.
  4. b1j4nt

b1j4nt New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Im still thinking about it, installer is getting ported so i'll see what they have up their sleeves. Paying for apps is annoying though

Please Register or Log in to view images

bc i spent all my money on the ipod lol but i guess i can get an itunes giftcard soon.

As for winpwn i'll wait for 2.5 which is going to be better and fix bugs.

For now i'll enjoy my 1.1.4
  5. whitka

whitka New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    nah dude. Go to 2.0, its so much more stable and loads of the best apps like MXtube and NEs have allready been ported to 2.0 firmware so you may as well. Dont download monkey ball though, its absaloutley s