Jailbreaking Problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by One Ton, Nov 16, 2008.

1. One Ton

One Ton New Member

Yesterday, I bought the 3g iPhone. I had the first gen and jailbroke the device a couple of different times without problem. I have even recently did the same with my friend's 3g using quickpwn. However, last night and today I have had to restore my phone four times. I believe it is happening after I SSH the cracked Mobile Installation file. I set the permissions to 0775 and closed out to reboot. Once I reboot, it will not load past the boot screen. I can't say for sure that's the issue I'm having, but it is becoming really frustrating seeing that this is the first time I have had a problem with jailbreaking a device. Any suggestions? I went through the tutorial of how to resolve the being stuck at boot logo screen without restoring. I didn't have any luck. I'm getting tired of restoring. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    And the karmic balance is restored.
  3. One Ton

One Ton New Member

I deserve that. However, many of us are doing the same thing.
  4. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Except the others don't mess it up

Nobody will help you with the mobileinstallation file here, you'll have to try somewhere else