Jailbreaking Issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Vindubs, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Vindubs

Vindubs New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok so the otherday i turned my Ipod touch off so the battery didnt die. its jailbroken so i use hte computer to reboot it. It didnt work, after a day of frustration i used my GFs comp to restore it. After i Restored it i Re-Jailbroke it this morning everything was going well till i downloaded Witnerboard and needed to restart. AND NOW I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!!! None of the booters i have recognize it to be in DFU mode and Itunes wont recognize the Ipod im pissed now i have to go RE Restore it and now im skeptical aboutr jail breaking even though i loved the jail break. what could cause this
  2. JAILBREAK JESTER

JAILBREAK JESTER New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    quite honestly i have no idea why this is happening but i do have 1 hunch.... what are you using to jailbreak it.... redsn0w should b fine coz dats wat i use but my touch is on 3.0..... if you arnt using redsnow try it..... search a tutorial on youtube....
  3. Vindubs

Vindubs New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ive had it jailbroken for about 2 months now. and Yesterday was the first time i had this problem i thought it was because of 8.2.1 I got another Idea im going to re restore again and jail break aaagain and downgrade to 8.2 . Also TBH i dont know what i used to jail break it i got it from TysIphone help. it was an all in one folder with the FW, booter and jail break command prompt. id give u the link but i dont think im allowed to
  4. iTouchGuru

iTouchGuru New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Why are you even tethering anymore? Booters? Come on now.
    Get an untethered jailbreak... You can turn it on & off without any computers.

2.2.1 Firmware - redsn0w 0.3
    3.0 Firmware - redsn0w 0.7.1, redsn0w 0.7.2, and redsn0w 0.8
  5. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Listen to iTouch.

There is no need for you to still be on the tethered jailbreak.
  6. iTouchGuru

iTouchGuru New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I know come on now.. what is this 1.1.4?