jailbreaking issue...HELP!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by j0kahizm, Dec 29, 2009.

1. j0kahizm

j0kahizm New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i'm not to sure what im doing wrong.. i tried JB my itouch tonight and i get the pic of geo and how its done jailbreaking, then it reboots, but then i get the itunes and usb pic and jus stays there and theres nothing i can do after.. so i restore and try again and samething, get through the whole thing and back to the itunes and usb plug pic on my itouch.. i went into task manager and turned off the itunes helper and itunes exe and applemobile something but that jus pops right back up again.. what exactly do i need to turn off to get this problem from popping up again? or can i just delete itunes off my comp and then reinstall it after? help!!
  2. mikemaranon

mikemaranon Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Try unisntalling iTunes then reinstalling the latest version of iTunes. Then try Jailbreaking again.

^_^
  3. j0kahizm

j0kahizm New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    already have the latest version, but thank you

EDIT: jailbreak successful. one question though, should i or shouldnt i delete blackrain off my ipod? i see some post saying yes some saying no.. official word?
  4. dancaps67

dancaps67 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm having the same problems. My iPod is a 32Gb 3G running firmware 3.1.2. I have already jailbroken it once. After a few days it froze up, so I restored the iPod to factory settings and now I can't get it to work anymore. I've been on several forums and I was told about this one being one of the best. Please help! If I'm posting in the wrong place, please let me know where I can post in order to get the help I need. Would reinstalling iTunes be the only solution to this problem?
  5. SoBe

SoBe Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    just leave it in case for some reason one disappears.
  6. Airion

Airion Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    yea i would leave blackra1n there. It looks cool sitting on my dock rite now!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images