Jailbreaking 3G iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by zach2387, Jun 10, 2008.

1. zach2387

zach2387 New Member

I currently have a jailbroken touch, which I am selling to get money for a 3G iPhone. My question is, does anybody know of any reason why you WOULDN'T be able to jailbreak a 3G iPhone?

I don't care about unlocking it, because I have AT&T and my contract is up already so no worries with that, but a main reason I like the touch and iPhone is the fact that you can get a ton of great apps via Installer after jailbreaking it. So, I just want to make sure you will be able to do that with the 3G iPhone.

I realize the software isn't out yet so it couldn't have been cracked or anything, but I just want to make sure it's possible.
  2. agarwal1

agarwal1 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    No one knows yet since they don't have the actual phone. The previous 2.0 firmwares have been hacked but no one knows about the golden firmware. Eventually, it will be jailbroken but you will have to wait until someone figures it out.
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    None of the last three version of 2.0 firmwares have been jailbroken. Apple changed from an IMG2 which was cracked to a IMG3 which has not been cracked. There you go.

4. chrischris292

chrischris292 New Member

It HAS NOT COME OUT YET
    but duhh they always come out with a jailbreak like a few days after the release of a new firmware