iOS 4.1 Jailbreaking 2010

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by jimbeam, Sep 24, 2010.

1. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I was reading something on engadget yesterday about the kindle being jailbroken and jailbroken PS3's getting emulators and thought, is this the word now? Jailbreaking is the term for hacking or rooting anything? So I Googled and fund this iOS jailbreaking -Wikipedia. It has a lot of interesting information, but what stood out the most to me was how much happened in the jailbreaking world in 2010 compared to the 3 previous years.

2007-2009
    And 2010!
    That's a ton of developments in less then a year. A lot of people are working hard to jailbreak these things all year long. Seriously, quit trolling, stop asking, stop speculating, just stop. Looking at all that's happened so far this year it's obvious Jailbreaking is getting harder for the guys making them and easier for the end users to use. Cut these guys some slack, let them do what they do and be thankful there is a group of people dedicated to doing something for you that you can not do yourself. You can probably count the number of people actually contributing to jailbreaks on one hand, if they leave you have nothing and if one or two leave the chances of finding new jailbreaks gets slimmer.
  2. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    That's a lot of jailbreaks.
  3. CarlosTheJackl

CarlosTheJackl Member

4. cardinalsrule109

cardinalsrule109 Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    All this work being done is pretty amazing.
  5. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I never realized how much has happened this year until I read it. Then again I stopped following the sene like last year.
  6. samethernet

samethernet Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    lol that is of the wikipedia page, i posted the last item up on that page about sn0wbreeze, proof just look at the history and look at samethernet, thats me