Jailbreaking 2.2.1 Video up NOW!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by dualcorex, Jan 30, 2009.

1. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

2. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

I personally found ipdating my 1g ipt then quickpwning and then deleting new apps folder and renaming my old one to what the new one was had me back up and running with all my JB apps and theme within seconds after jailbreaking
  3. roboticos

roboticos New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    What?????

Btw 666 posts.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. andybno1

andybno1 Banned

instead of using the restore option I chose update, I have blank apps on the top row of each page of my springboard.

so when I updated to my surprise they were still there, so I quickpwn'd and then got curious. so I firstly opened cydia to see if i could just reinstall everythin from manage packages but my apps were not there.

I then SSH'd and went to the usual place for the apps and spotted I had two of every folder. I then looked in the two app folders and theme folders, seen I still had my original folders so copied the name of the NEW applications folder deleted it renamed my original folder folder and rebooted.... a couple apps didn't appear but were in cydia as a reinstall option so I did and I was back to normal within 5 mins after jailbreaking to 2.2.1