Jailbreaking 1.1.4 16gig Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by FreshlyCutFries, Mar 8, 2008.

1. FreshlyCutFries

FreshlyCutFries New Member

Alright, first post on the forum. I'm getting my ipod on Monday and I have seen many methods of jailbreaking. Some require downgrading and tons of other steps, and others like ZIphone require pressing a button multiple times. I'm not sure what method to pick. Or should I downgrade to 1.1.1 and jailbreak. But I want 1.1.4. When I get home I want to jailbreak right away so can someone give me the quickest, easiest and best way of jailbreaking for a 16 gig ipod touch.

EDIT: I think this might by in the wrong forum, if so can someone move it

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I would give ziphone a shot first as it is quick but with a little different method than you mentioned. If you are going to softjailbreak the ipod it doesnt matter if you are on 1.1.3 or 1.1.4. And besides all that it looks like 2.0 will be coming in June.
  3. FreshlyCutFries

Is there even a hard jailbreak for 1.1.4 yet? And if I soft jailbreak which would be better, 1.1.3 or 1.1.4?
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Yes there is a true jailbreak for 1.1.4. I have and ipod and iphone on it and two other ipods on 1.1.3 JB. I would do the 1.1.3 JB. Make sure you got to 1.1.1-1.1.2 and then Official 1.1.3 Jailbreak by the Dev Team. PM me before you do it and I can make sure you do some critical steps. I helped two people do it last night with no issues.
  5. FreshlyCutFries

Alright, I'll PM you on monday then, or MSN if you have it. Thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Ollie

Ollie New Member

ZiPhone only works on 8GB Touch
  7. cambur

cambur New Member