jailbreaking 1.1.2 on a mac?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by downtrodn, Dec 15, 2007.

1. downtrodn

downtrodn New Member

ive done the whole process of downgrading and installing the required files needed to jailbreak a 1.1.2 touch. i then click on the jailbreak.jar and a window pops up saying jailbreak, i click then nothing happens? Im following the instructions in the read me file. Why is this not working? any solutions? thanks
  2. Wesche

Wesche New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    click install SSH, make sure the password is alpine and then just click jailbreak, make sure EVERY single thing related to itunes and itunes itself are closed
  3. downtrodn

downtrodn New Member

done all that but after i click the jailbreak button the screen dissapears then nothing happens.... the jailbreak jar file still stays open but nothing is happening? im using the update from itunes, do i have to get it some where else?
  4. Christofsky

Christofsky New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've gotten as far as jailbreaking version 1.1.2 but when I go to run the .jar it comes up with this message... I'm on a Non-intel iMac... Any suggestions?

I have everything itunes related quit so I'm not sure what the problem is.
    On ipodtouchmasters video he said to use the osx file in the folder but I'm not sure what to open it with cause it says "There's no specific application to run this program with."

The osx file in the Jailbreak1.1.2 folder is an "Unix Executable File" so I have NO clue what I'm supposed to open it with...

Attached Files: