Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Pesi11Sund, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Pesi11Sund

Pesi11Sund New Member

Allright I just have to ask. I have been googling and searching on youtube and sh*t but I just simply cannot find a clear answer. What is Jailbreak? What does it do?
  2. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    to simply say it it is a way for people to run third party applications on their iphones/ipod touch's its basically hacking but you cant brick your device
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Wow. Really? You searched the Entire internet. And couldn't find out what it is to Jailbreak? You've got to be kidding me.
  4. andrew!

andrew! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    and yes you can brick your ipod, anyone can, but its a highly avoidable mistake and if you manage to actually achieve it, your an idiot.
  5. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    thats why i said you cant because you would have to be a dee dee dee to do it or trying really hard
  6. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Jailbreaking = a hack and/or exploit that "tweaks" the firmware of the system, allowing it to do more things... Some of these things are not supported by many companies, thus voiding warrenty.

Next time, search the internet... Wikipedia hasn't lied to me yet... I'll tell you when it does!

Please Register or Log in to view images