jailbreak ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by riverwood, Dec 26, 2009.

1. riverwood

riverwood New Member

I am encountering a problem when installin Blackra1n onto my ipod touch 3g 32g its all goin fine until i click on Make it rain...it then goes to entering recovery (as it should) then i get a pop up sayin it has encounterd a ipod in recovery mode and it mus tbe recoverd first. I have even got to a point were it all seems as if installed but its not rebooting......please help
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Try this, when you get the recovery mode message, close blackra1n, open it again, and 'make it ra1n' again.
  3. riverwood

riverwood New Member

Sorry to mislead, but after pop up that says entering recovery, a pop up says it has encounterd a ipod in restore mode and needs to be restored, i even get the picture of Geohot on screen of ipod , but get no reboot or choice to install a installer CYDIA, ROCK SNOW.......
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Yea, just ignore the message saying to restore, then run blackra1n.
  5. riverwood

riverwood New Member

IT SAYS I TUNES has reconised the ipod is in restore mode and it dosent seem to allow blackra1n to download proper. i have exited i tune before i made it ra1n but it still dosnet get to the point to allow me to install cydia snow etc?