jailbreak with ziphone

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by victor90, May 7, 2008.

1. victor90

victor90 New Member

hi all. i jailbroke my ipod touch 16 gig 1.1.4 like a week ago. everything was working fine and i was installing a bunch of apps and all kinds of fun things. BUT all the sudden, i keep getting a package download fail and ive done everything to try and fix it but nothing works. i think it started after i downloaded hidepod. i went into hidepod, then i saw the thing called demoApp and i saw it was "hidden", so naturally i unhid it. then i decided i didn't like hidepod so i uninstalled it, but demoApp was still in my springboard. so I opened SSH and deleted it from there thinking it was nothing. and ever since, i haven't been able to install ANYTHING from installer. I was thinking, would it be ok to plug my ipod back up to my computer, and jailbreak it again, even after its already jailbroke (in its jailbroke form)? is it necessary that i restore it? i really can't lose any music or videos in the process because my computer doesn't have any of what's on my ipod. sorry i typed so much, and sorry im such a noob at this
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Back up your stuff and then restore and jailbreak again. Please use one of our guides this time so you don't have any issues.
  3. JBB

JBB New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Cleared que? Rebooted? Refreshed sources?

Also, if you do end up restoring use iLiberty+