Jailbreak With iTunes 10?

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by the goat, Sep 17, 2010.

1. the goat

the goat Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Can you Jailbreak your iDevices with iTunes 10? I want to know weather its gonna work or not
  2. applehacker

applehacker Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Haha u r saying that apple will offer us jailbreak immpossible
  3. the goat

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    • Flaming and/or trolling
    No dumbass. I mean, before, with some versions of iTunes if you synced your device with a 'new' version you wouldn't be able to jailbreak it, is it the same case with iTunes 10 or can I sync my iPad with it then Spirit jailbreak? Do you really think I'm dumb enough to ask if iTunes will jailbreak your iPod?
  4. raffi23

raffi23 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i think he is trying to say jailbreak by using jailbreakme.com pdf and installing ibooks something like that anyway there is an tutorial on it but i cant remeber it
  5. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Well, judging by what you said "can you jailbreak with iTunes 10" you were kinda' asking for it... You really don't have to be a pain in the butt.

Just to answer your question, it's yes. You can use a jailbroken device on iTunes 10. But you can't jailbreak using iTunes 10... I don't think you could jailbreak using any iTunes... It all required other tools.

BTW soorbob, please watch your language, and be nicer to the people trying to help you. There are kids on this forum and I don't want them ending up talking to people like you just did.
  6. the goat

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Sorry guys I was just surprised at what the guy said, I have now found out the term for what I meant. Is iTunes 10 jailbreak safe? And I have also found the answer; yes.
  7. Psyko

Psyko Member

iTunes NEVER break jailbreaks. It may break jailbreaking but a currently broken device will always be able to sync with iTunes. (Assumed that it has no packages to mess up the sync)