Jailbreak- Refresh Failed

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Oaju, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Oaju

Oaju New Member

Well ive used the search option on this forum and have come up empty so im going to post this topic.
    I just signed up on the boards and this is my first post

Please Register or Log in to view images

. But anyways ill get to the point, i bought my touch last night and got it jailbroken and working. I added a few sources and it refreshed fairly quickly. Well i wake up the following morning (today) and started searching for a source to add that will enable a weather app... well i found one and it led me to this forum. I tried adding the source (repo.us.to) or something like that and it seemed to be adding it fine until it tried to refresh the sources. after waiting for about 3 minutes i get a error that reads as follows-
    "Refresh failed, Could not refresh sources!" i figured it was just the source i was trying to add, but it wasn't, i tried 3 different ones and i got the same error on each attempt.
    Any info on how or why this problem is occurring is greatly appreciated

Hopefully i wont need to restore my ipod already

Edit: I forgot to mention i already restarted my ipod, and then retried adding the source but it didnt work... i just restarted it a second time and the source was listed... huh wierd.. least i got it working. Still im curious on why this happend
  2. mikeTherob

mikeTherob New Member

This is exactly the problem I'm having, but I've already tried restarting. Won't work...