Jailbreak problems actually computer - jb program conflict?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by orkodan, Mar 28, 2008.

1. orkodan

orkodan New Member

I'm just wondering if there's anyone who knows about all this jailbreak programing and programming in general who could do some kind of test with ziphone, iliberty or any other jailbreaking program to find out if it's actually peoples computers that are causing the amount of problems that people encounter when jailbreaking.

A restored ipod touch will be the same as any other as they're recieving the same file from apple and using the same jailbreak program as others so it has to be a clash with something inside peoples computers.

I'm thinking there maybe a way to find out where these faults lie so then someone can be crownd king jailbreaker by making a perfect jailbreak program

Not taking anything away from the guys work though, I've had my troubles but still love these guys for creating them

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Usually the only people with problems these days just don't read directions or research before they do it.
  3. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    qft 10chars
    Ohh a secret message. If you find this message PM me and I'll give you a secret suprise!! Not really though, I just want to know if anyone will find it
  4. orkodan

orkodan New Member

Well, in my case all my previous jailbreak attempts worked well but the latest 1.1.4 from ziphone didn't go well for me and I knew what I was doing, then had a few problems with iLiberty but no have managed to get around them

Please Register or Log in to view images

And for me it was so much better using them on a different computer
  5. termin8or123

termin8or123 New Member

And yet sometimes people do this, but problems still arise. But yea thats the main cause most of the times...