jailbreak problem

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by TheetuGP14, Dec 1, 2008.

1. TheetuGP14

TheetuGP14 New Member

Hello,

I tried jailbreaking my 8gb ipod touching using Ziphone and after installing Ziphone I clicked onto 'jailbreak'. White text began to scroll down my screen and then it wouldnt go away even after I had left it for a very long time; now every time I turn on my ipod there is the same white writing and my ipod isnt being detected by itunes so i can't restore it. I have tried holding down the on button and home button to set it into a restore mode but it doesn't work- the white writing just keeps appearing... I would appreciate it so much if someone could help me with this issue.

Thank you

TheetuGP14
  2. ThunderBull4

ThunderBull4 New Member

Damn that sounds pretty mashed up.... why did u use ziphone anyway? I would keep trying the home button + sleep button and double checking itunes. Maybe let it run out of battery then try itunes?
  3. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    repeatedly try resetting and putting into DFU mode i) while connected to your pc and ii) while not connected to your pc.. Keep on doing it and eventually one method should work. Once in DFU mode connect to computer if necessary and restore, preferably to 2.1 firmware as it's the stablest.