JAilbreaK Possibility?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iblackwind, Dec 7, 2008.

1. iblackwind

iblackwind New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    HI guys!

Was jus wondering if theoretically is the bluetooth function on ipod touch 2g hackable after jailbreak....?? because if bluetooth is unlocked we can transfer pics taken on hp to ipod as ipod got more space,big screen and photo editing capabilities..... i would love to have a yes for an answer but i am not sure if is do-able..?

Secondly was wondering if there is a card reader that can be attached to it so that u can transfer photos taken on cam to it once again ipod larger disk space big screen and editing options....
  2. organerito

organerito New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  3. iblackwind

iblackwind New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    that dosent mean chronic is not working on it....he is our only chance of hope rite now.....and i hope that the exploit he was working on would give all of us good news for christmas......
    ''its the time to be merry lalalalalala......lol''

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Shouldn't you hope that there is a jailbreak first? And what is the use of transferring photos via Bluetooth when Wifi and USB are way faster and more convenient?
  5. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I'm assuming he means iPod to iPod.

That probably would be faster, seeing as Bluetooth would seem faster for transferring files between two devices, and I've never heard of an iPod to iPod cable before.
  6. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Bluetooth's max transfer speed is 50 kb/s. Better to do iPod Wifi to Wifi transfer.
  7. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Well I guess it's safe to say I didn't know that.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. iblackwind

iblackwind New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i am sorry for being vague but... at where i am there are not alot of places with wi-fi hotspots all over....another thing is nothing is perfect in this world same applies to ipod touch....so about being jailbroken i am not worried too much about that.....but yeah...i want to transfer photos from other device or camera....and if is possible for the ipod to take photo using a bluetooth connection bridged to a camera phone.....i will be pleased to indulge in.....