Jailbreak miracle

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Wyatt2987, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I don't think I'm being charged for music I purchase on my iPod anymore. I jailbroke today and I just purchased a few songs from kevin rudolphs album; and it asked me to put my password in and I guess it starts purchasing but the itunes application crashes. And then i open it back up and the song is downloading and the balance I my account is the same... I hope I'm really not being charged. If that's the case, I'm staying 2.2 jailbroken FOREVER
  2. msudude1885@aim.com

msudude1885@aim.com New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ZOMG

Please Register or Log in to view images

it must be a glitch. i wonder if apple knows about it or if it is even common. you are lucky but why don't you just get music from frostwire or *******s, then you can update to newer firmwares and still get your free music.
  3. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Because I rarely get access to the computer and all the illegal downloads don't have the awesome album artwork. Mobile iTunes is just a lot more efficient for me. I really hope I'm right about this nd it stays! I'll get legit music for free, or atleast until something happens to my iPod of course.
  4. bimple

bimple New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    The album art is in the ID3 tag, which you can edit yourself, in iTunes, and add yourself to any songs you get, no matter where you get them from.

Simply highlight all the songs from the CD, get info, and add album art.
  5. LA SHYGIRL

LA SHYGIRL New Member

Hi i am new and i just got my ipod touch and i was wondering how to put games on it
  6. awesome761

awesome761 Banned

I know this is one of ur first posts here but instead of making a off topic post you should make a thread because it is rude to put a post about a problem that is unrealted to the thread. (I am trying to help lead u in the right direction,that is all I am trying to do.

)
  7. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I know but that's too much work. I'd rather just buy songs
  8. Redshift

Redshift New Member

That's what the "auto download missing album artwork" feature is for. Under the Store tab in preferences. Then go to your library, ctrl + a, right click it all, and hit get album artwork.

9. iamkewl

iamkewl Banned

Yeah..but limewire almost never has the album names right

10. Wyatt2987

Wyatt2987 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Exactly. So I would have to to through all my songs and change names. TOO MUCH WORK!