jailbreak links not working?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by sugawara, Nov 18, 2007.

1. sugawara

sugawara New Member

hello,
    i have searched a bit, granted not much as most of the info im looking for is/should be stickied.

anyhow im trying to jailbreak 1.1.1 and for some reason jailbreakme.com and the other one listed here is not working for me. is there another way? or are their other links that work for these? its a bit difficult to get the jailbreak if i cant connect to the pages (lol could it be because im in japan?)

thankyou much!
  2. sugawara

sugawara New Member

damn now i see the edit button, large enough im surprised i havent gotten "the rapture" to make one of his immature comments yet.

so to the point, what does someone need to ask a question even more base than the one i have? its relatively simple: does anyone know if the links actually still work? before you say " you could try them", how many times must i try them, have them not finish before i find out if the links do not work? should i go through the whole process just to find myself reinstalling firmware again? is that how it works here? you can search, not get a definite answer, then have someone mockyou, then reinstall 400 times before you get it right? or does anyone FEEL like giving a helping hand and save on the bull?
  3. thomashayes

thomashayes New Member

Most people probably can't help you to be honest.

Once you've visited the link on your iPod Touch, or if you've upgraded to 1.1.2 when you visit those links you just get a blank page, or a server not found error as you would if the website was down anyway.

Please be patient, and don't rant - people do try to help, it just takes time.