Jailbreak itouch 2.1 PROBLEM!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by KAII, Sep 14, 2008.

1. KAII

KAII New Member

Soo im triying to jailbreak my itouch in 2.1 but when im using quickpwn i have a problem he says "Your device is connected in wrong mode, This can be caused by incorrect following of the instructions, or a usb connection . Please try again" my pc is a windows xp and sucks i have like 6 years with her he have a 1 usb no 2.0 usbs that can be the problem? because i try a lot of times and i have the same error im triying with quickpwn rc3 morphey version and i restore from a 2.0 original, what can i do?
    i try in the pc of my brother but when i choose the restore and click next the program have a problem? what can i do? pllzzz!! help me!! i need jailbreak my ipod! i have 3 days triying to jailbreak 2.0 and 2.0.2 the full day and i see one tutorial and looks easy and i try but i cant 2! plz help me

Please Register or Log in to view images

soo... thx...
  2. iH@CK3RZ

iH@CK3RZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    you have to restore first in itunes and not sync anything when its done then make sure you follow the instructions for the dfu mode to a t.
  3. KAII

KAII New Member

i restore him from 2.0 :S ok ill restore again and not sync but... my itunes 8 when i open him he closeself i dont know why i updated him wat can i do? i trye to repair with the installation :S
  4. crackpott

crackpott New Member

what i do

hi...sorry in my ipod touch 8gb i don't see cydia and installer ..step by step with your guide ...i have jailbreaker ..but not cydia no installer ...what i do please