Jailbreak IPOD touch, 8g

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jeepster97, Nov 26, 2008.

1. jeepster97

jeepster97 New Member

Ok so I have the ipod touch 8g. I have the version 2.0 software. I am wandering how to jailbreak my ipod. It seems that youtube and other sites only have info for ipods that have already been jailbroken. Im looking for complete steps, starting with the first step in order to jailbreak. Whats he order,or firmware I need to download?

Thanks for everyones time
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There's lots of info on IPTF on this - try here for a start. And please make use of the search function next time before you post. If you have any specific problems with your jailbreak then post in the jailbreak or tech help threads. Thanks
  3. deadfire55

deadfire55 Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  4. krashink

krashink New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Help

i have an ipod touch 8g not jailbroken; as far as i know....but when i connect it to my computer it says usb device not recognized....if anyone could help me fix it it would be awesome

i think it is running 1.1.3
    I tried to restore it but it now says that it is not recognized:S

i have successfully unbricked with ibrikr....but i still cant get it to do a restore....help please
  5. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

how to get ipod to work

my ipod touch did the same thing and what I did was left it sitting for a little bit and it started working and on the side it sayed ipod touch and I went from there