iOS 4.1 Jailbreak iPod Touch 2G? Help?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Mastermrz, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Mastermrz

Mastermrz New Member

Okay, i currently have Version 4.1 with a Model number of MB531LL. Now, everyone has said to jailbreak it with RedSn0w which i did but i experienced a huge problem. THE WIFI STOPPED WORKING! I could access the WiFi settings and click on my router but then it would never connect and my iPod Touch would never read the WiFi settings. Im 100% sure its not coming from the router because my iPod Touch was able to work before the jailbreak so i guessed maybe i got it off an untrusted YouTube video.

Anyway, i restored my iPod Touch and im asking for a OFFICAL TRUSTED GUIDE on how to jailbreak my iPod Touch 2G.

Or... if its any better, maybe how to downgrade to 4.0.1 so i can use JailBreakMe.com which always seems to work. I used to Jailbreak my iPod Touch and worked perfectly... untill i updated to 4.0.2...

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyone can help this noob out?

Thanks!

2. Maxmum753

Maxmum753 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My advice, use sn0wbreeze. It supports versions 3-4.2, and its acutally pretty easy to use. Just get the firmware version you want, and it'll do the rest. I had no problems when i jailbroke mine. Feel free to post back if you experience any more issues.
  3. JimJam707

JimJam707 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If I were you I would upgrade to 4.2 and use redsn0w.